Friday, June 8, 2012

Coffee Shop Blues


So... The coffee shop blues. I met with Antonio the other day. Oh Antonio, my beloved Antonio. He is simply fantastic, dramatic and full of reasons to just be annoyed with everyone. Except me of course. In his words, I'm "golden". We spent time together this past tuesday evening. Talking about relationships and the juicy details of our latest explorations of romance. We think alike, us two Scorpios. Chit chatting and gossiping about one another's lives. It was nice. We hit up some panda express in a local grocery shop. Well, I ate. He just drank his Doppio. You'll always find Antonio with a Doppio and his apple Laptop, working on graphic design. He lives a Vegan life (sometimes, dirty cheater). Almonds and Expresso. The epitome of the diet he has. Anyway, whilst spending time with him, I felt some little pockets of nostalgia, reminiscing when I met my past boyfriend at this coffee shop. Part of me wonders how he's doing now, another part of me honestly is okay with not knowing. However I can't help but realize that Antonio, my beloved, oh so beloved Antonio, has been with me through all of my heartache. We're kind of a dramatic pair. Me being the artistic maniac that I am and him being the foil to my high energy personality. I truly love spending time with him as a friend. It's not often you find people where you can talk to them about honestly everything. It feels fantastic to always just dive into a deep cold pool of intricate conversation. I just can't help but love my coffee shop blues with my Scorpio brother, Antonio.

No comments:

Post a Comment