Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Heartache

Ah, heartbreak, you meet me again this day. So one of the things I feel I should address is how I feel about heartbreak and how people could maybe deal with it. Well, here's at least how I dealt with it.
Lots and lots of ice cream...
Kidding.
Sorta.
More like emotional ice cream.
Your friends.
Friends are so important. For me, they swept me off my feet with love and tenderness. The tenderness especially showed itself for when I was crying and having anxiety about the situation. It would have been so much worse off without them. They taught me how to be kind to myself and to have good faith whenever I was insecure about never being with a person again. I realized that it didn't have to do with just me. It also has to do with the other person. Being broken up with does not ever mean you weren't good enough, or fun enough, or special enough for the other person. It simply means you are meant to move on and find other things in life, whether it be another boy or girl, or yourself. Always use the chances to find things out about yourself when you are single. Have faith in yourself to get to know yourself. 
You don't need anyone ever.
You only need yourself.
Never forget who you were meant to be.
Oh and people? Don't resent the other person for breaking your heart. You have to take ownership for your feelings and choose to get out of the heartbreak. Don't let it become to personal by constantly dwelling over what the other person may have been thinking. Love yourself enough to grieve and move on. The world is a beautiful place and full of interesting people to meet along the way.
Never lose sight of what beauty you see.



Food for thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment