Wednesday, June 6, 2012


So I suppose I should start out this entire blog with a little bit about myself. I'm Kelsey Vox. Hello, I am the girl with the hidden tattoo. I'm currently a student attending Moorpark college and I work at a wonderful little tea shop called Teavana. I'm 18 years old and I'm looking to discover people, culture and lifestyles of those I meet. Why do this you ask? I find people fascinating and interesting. I'm going to be completely raw with you with all the real life experiences I have. I will bring to you the answers I have found for myself and would like to share with you through the people I meet. Everyone has a story to share, everyone is different. I'm here to tell my story and the people and cultures I experience on the way.

Yours Truly,
Kelsey Vox

No comments:

Post a Comment