Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Story Tales



^ Enrico and Me at sushi.


Alright. So yeah, hi there. Yes you, I’m talking to you. Listen hun I’m so sorry I haven’t been around lately. I’m sorry I haven’t been talking much, but I’m here now hun. I’m here to talk.
In other words.
Greetings! I’m back from an incredibly crazy weekend.
Let me first start off with my friend Enrico.
Enrico is fantastically brave. He surfs everyday, battling his way through fierce waves all for a passionate hope to catch the perfect one. He also runs like a maniac, plays basketball and is an amateur cyclist. However, with me, he is adventurous in the art of conversation. We just became friends, so we like to go to this park and sit on the swings and talk about what we think are philosophical topics.
Get this.
The main one being, who would win in a fight? Tell me Enrico, an Alligator or a shark?
Ha.
So Intellectual right?
Anyways, we sit, talk and enjoy each other’s company. Well, sort of. Yesterday we went over to his friends house and rode on ATV’s and dirt bikes. It was such a great experience. I believe that life should be about all the memories you carry with you in your heart. I think it’s good to fall in love and then have your heart broken, only to find love again. I think it’s beautiful to taste adventure across the tongue of curiosity. Life is an ever-changing circle, nothing stays the same, it always is evolving, twisting and twirling throughout what is our conception of time.
So my child, be bold.
Free yourself of the bondage of your insecurities.
Just look at Enrico.
Now to the next part of my story, one of my little sisters had just graduated from Middle School. My family and I went to this really awesome restaurant called Cho Cho San. It was delicious. It’s a Japanese restaurant where they cook in front of you. At one point the chef lit his cooking space on fire with oil. The flame danced and twisted as he laughed and smiled at all our reactions.
What a bloody ham.
He’s adventurous too, daring to entertain people with his tricks and daring acts with fire. The chef was simply fearless. I was so enthralled.
Now onto my next piece.
Whilst working this past week I met these guys who came into my tea shop. We chit chatted about this crazy awesome coffee shop in Camarillo called “Element Coffee”. They told me about how fun it was and to check it out. This past weekend I was with my lovely friend McKenna and we decided to go to the shop. When we got there I saw one of the guys from my shop. He shyly walked up and introduced himself as Mike. He is short, with a dark cleanly cut beard and dark hair. A beanie adorned his head. We all ordered drinks and sat down on a table with HUGE pieces of paper covering it and began to doodle and talk. Soon enough, his friend showed up. Josh, yes Josh. He’s darling with a small amount of nervousness about him. Together they are a dynamic dou and invited me to their place last night to smoke some hookah and eat food. They’re also so courageous for having the balls to sack up and not be afraid to make new friends. So I guess sort of what I experienced this weekend is a whole lot of courage to be themselves from the people around me. I honestly used to find myself disappointed with people but I’m really regrowing my faith in them by meeting new people. It’s also a great way to get over heartbreak. You know that feeling where you miss the person but you don’t want to be with them? Yeah, I’m at that stage of post breakup blues. But eh, it could be worse. I just hope all is well with HIM haha. Anyway I should probably get cracking, but hey! Follow me on twitter! I’m becoming a twitter monster who eats baby twitter birds for breakfast. NOM NOM NOM. My twitter name is: KelseyVLindseth, aka Kelsey Vox J.
 
                                    My Grandpa Ordering food at Cho Cho San... So serious...
The Fire Chef
 Annnnnd, my dad... Being weird. For the lols. 

No comments:

Post a Comment